Hello and welcome to my little shop, where you can find keychains, badges and bookmarks of your favourite series!
Please navigate through the list on the left!
Contact me at contact.momiji95@gmail.com

February 9, 2016

Japan Expo 2016 news!

Beware, it’s that time of the year again… Yes, the rush to get a booth at Japan Expo!
It’s most probably the hardest part in the whole business of participating in the exhibition, but what you get in the end is definitely worth it. In fact, when you get to see the Japan Expo’s halls empty of people and then when you sell your merchandise in front of people as enthusiastic as yourself- there’s nothing better!
So yes, first you have to get through the load of paperwork. Which in fact, isn’t that much but since I don’t like this part, there’s an obligatory exaggeration here. It’s actually two sheet of paper, so nothing much in itself, but the anguish of doing everything right so you don’t have a problem after is quite intense.

That’s what I went through yesterday and now my request is pending, I’m waiting for their answer! But you’ll be sure to find me at Japan Expo 2016, where I’ll be selling my all new series of FullMetal Alchemist, Sword Art Online, Deadpool, Ghibli, Fallout and more! My new products haven’t been on the market yet, so I hope you’ll like them and welcome them with open arms like the Doctor Who and Sherlock series. I’ve tried to go further and draw some stuff I don’t actually watch / play, but I hope they’ll meet the fans’ requirements. So yes, all new keychains waiting for a warm and cosy home :D

There’ll be updates as soon as it is confirmed and when I can decide of a spot for my booth. I’ll let you know, as always!

More updates on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter
Be up to date on Tumblr

Buy my keychains, badges and bookmarks on my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment